Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sibiu














This was the view of Sibiu downtown from my hotel room.

Sibiu is one of the bigger cities in Romania outside of Bucharest, but despite that its still quite small. Thats good because it makes it a very walkable city. If you do have an opportunity to stop in Romania and have the time, I really recommend visiting Sibiu. It is truly a jewel and an absolutely pretty city to visit. Without going into too much history, it has a very German past and is highly influenced by German culture. You can see it in the architecture and the general atmosphere of the people.

I wish I could write a bit more, but for now I leave you with this photo.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger diogenes said...

Besutiful.

July 23, 2007 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Fyurien said...

Hi Dio, =)

July 23, 2007 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Great window view; waiting to see more of Sibiu ;)

I really liked your black and white landscape, any black-and-whites from Sibiu ?

July 23, 2007 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Fyurien said...

Hi Di,

I have two actually. =) But I cant tell which two. =P

July 23, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home